Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Shoot out

I know it's Valentines Day, but I'm not in the loving gushy mood this morning, what I'm in the mood for is shooting!!!! We brought our chickens home last night, and zip tied all the fence to the bottom rail so that NO dogs could get in....then this morning 8 chickens were dead, and some were just injured, that is why I'm in the mood to shoot!!! We have 10 chickens left, and they are secured in a horse trailer that no animal could get in...hopefully...... Now Brody has a dead chicken tied to his collar, I hope he gets the point!!! Anyways.....

The other weekend my brother came down, to have a man date with my husband :) They both had Cabela's gift cards and wanted to spend them, also my sister-in-law was out of town, so Tony my brother decided to hang out down here with us. I had to work that morning, so they went shopping, then they were going to have a shoot out after they got back, and this is what I came home to....


 This is my dad's shot gun that he gave to my brother, I know it's a 12 gauge, and really long and heavy.

 Moose and Brisko slept through most of the shooting!
 Brody kept going in front of the shooters, and wanting to chase the skeet, so we tied him up.
 Some of their trucks...Everything is represented, Nissan, Dodge, Chevy, Ford.


 This is our friend's son Peyton, he brought his gun too.
 My brother's gun.
 I don't know who's guns these are...
 It was freezing, so the puppies kept me warm :)
 This is the back of my car...the loading station.
 This was our makeshift target...
I just have to brag a tiny bit....I WON A GAME OF ELIMINATION!!!!!!! :) Then I quit shooting on that high point. For those of you who don't know, elimination is when you all line up and the first person yells "pull" the thrower throws the skeet, then whoever yelled "pull" gets 1 shot to shoot the skeet, then if they miss the next person gets a try, and if they shoot it, the then first person is out...I survived, and won a game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment